There are several ways members of the community can TAKE ACTION to support the Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation either through direct or indirect donations. Please see below on how you can contribute.
Federal Tax ID# 38-3281325
DIRECT TO THE ANN ARBOR JAYCEES FOUNDATION
Mail a check to:
Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation
P.O. Box 1866
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
WAYS YOU CAN DONATE
Purchase your gifts or make your travel plans through igive.com and up to 26% of your purchases will be donated to the Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation. Plus, if you join through this referral link, the Foundation receives $5 the first time you shop within 45 days after joining.
Start by using this link to join (igive.com). It's FREE, private and easy. Shopping the mall at iGive.com, you will see familiar stores like Lands' End, Office Depot, JC Penney, Neiman Marcus, Expedia, Barnes & Noble, PETsMART, Gap, Dell, Hallmark, eBay and www.drugstore.com
to mention just a few!
You can also use the igive link or download the igive toolbar to do any online searches. Each time you search using the igive toolbar you will automatically donate 2 cents to the Foundation. Once you sign up on igive.com, you'll see a link on the splash page to download the toolbar to your computer.
back to top
United Way Pledge Drive
Don't forget to make your donation to the United Way Drive by indicating your dollars go to the Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation. Visit their site at: Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation Donation and enter your donation directly to us.
If you prefer a hard copy application to United Way, click here and use the agency designation 6718.
Shop at Kroger
You can go online and register your "Kroger Plus" discount shopping card to the Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation. A portion of each purchase will come back to the Foundation. Please see detailed instructions below:
2) Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
3) Click on Sign In/Register.
4) If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
5) Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
6) You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
7) Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8) Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
9) Update or confirm your information.
10) Enter NPO number (82465) or name of organization (Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation), select organization from list and click on confirm.
11) To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see "Ann Arbor Jaycees Foundation" on the right side of your information page.
12) Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
13) Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
That's it! Thank you for thinking of us!